PDA

View Full Version : TV removal

BillinOhio
05-09-2019, 11:43 PM
I have a 2004 Sun Voyager, with the atrium slideout. Both TVs are non-functional. I can use any advice about how to remove them from their cabinets so that I can install new flatscreens

Sudsy
05-10-2019, 12:15 PM
Both of mine had been changed before I got the coach. In the front, the PO put two hardwood boards across the opening after removal and installed a bracket like you would by at the store. No tilt but a fixed bracket. As for removal I think the front one can be removed by working behind the unit by the windshield. Someone here detailed the removal and I remember him talking about working in the blind to remove fasteners. Having never seen the original that's all I can provide. Search here for TV removal.

Sudsy

Frutza
05-11-2019, 02:12 PM
There is a strap attached to the back of the tv's, a real pia, if your lucky you can remove the front trim and reach around with a razor knife. I have a different coach, but I moved mine to midship

dottymack
05-19-2019, 01:27 PM
I have a 2004 Sun Voyager, with the atrium slideout. Both TVs are non-functional. I can use any advice about how to remove them from their cabinets so that I can install new flatscreens

I removed both front and back TV's in my 2004 Sun Voyager several years ago and replaced them with flat screen TV's. If you will call me - Jim at 714-476-8135 I may be able to help you.