PDA

View Full Version : Looking for water heater bypass valve

Tuckerbutt
09-02-2019, 07:14 AM
We recently bought a new to us 2016 Gulf Stream streamlite svt 19fmb. We are looking for the water heater bypass valve to do our winterizing. Any info would help us immensely. Thank you

Restorium
09-02-2019, 07:48 AM
We recently bought a new to us 2016 Gulf Stream streamlite svt 19fmb. We are looking for the water heater bypass valve to do our winterizing. Any info would help us immensely. Thank you
Should be right next to the water heater. Follow the water heater inlet plumbing to the bypass valve.

neondon
10-27-2019, 04:03 PM
2004 Friendship, same issue, but I have a water manifold system. Replacement water heater half-filled with antifreeze while winterizing. This water heater has only 2 pipes, original one had 4 (heat exchanger?). We could see antifreeze freely flowing up & back from pump discharge pipe with all other lines closed off. 'Looks like an extra feed to the water heater by mistake...? Thanks.

04-20-2020, 02:03 PM
Hope you found it by now. I purchased a B/T cruiser model 5231 in October. Went to winterize it and could not find the by-pass. When we go into our rig on the left is a closet. Next to that is a little drawer. I was fixing that drawer last week and lo and behold is the by-pass valve. CRAZY.....