PDA

View Full Version : Yellowstone Cruiser XL Edition slideout

Lahr
10-06-2019, 11:02 AM
2007 cruise 3 slides. Dinette slide will not come in. Goes out fine. Hesitated coming in the last 3 or 4 times I used it. Is now stuck out! I can hear relay? Clicking, but slide does not move in or out.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Larry
[email protected]

bse12854
10-13-2019, 11:08 AM
Try looking at the motor. Had the same issue and found the casing of the motor blown apart. Rebuilt the casing and everything is fine now after extensive rebuild.

RayChez1
10-13-2019, 01:25 PM
2007 cruise 3 slides. Dinette slide will not come in. Goes out fine. Hesitated coming in the last 3 or 4 times I used it. Is now stuck out! I can hear relay? Clicking, but slide does not move in or out.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Larry
[email protected]

If it has a rack and pinion gear, it could be the shear pin on the pinion gear has sheared off. I had that problem on a gasoline motor home I used to have before. But if your slide is hydraulic, then it could be you have a circuit breaker or a fuse, not sure that could be tripped or the fuse blown.

Lahr
10-13-2019, 01:50 PM
If it has a rack and pinion gear, it could be the shear pin on the pinion gear has sheared off. I had that problem on a gasoline motor home I used to have before. But if your slide is hydraulic, then it could be you have a circuit breaker or a fuse, not sure that could be tripped or the fuse blown.
Tks. Unfortunately it was the motor.