PDA

View Full Version : Loss of power to power seats, Rocker switches

BCNYAH
01-07-2020, 06:35 PM
I have an 02 Gulfstream SunSport that I recently purchased and converted the manual passenger seat over to power; everything worked fine afterwards and all of a sudden I have no power to either seat and also no power to my rocker switches(overhead fans, fogs,etc). However I do have power to the rocker for the generator and battery jumper switch. Theres no constant 12v to either of the other switches. I have checked all fuses to no avail. I am reaching out for help as I am stumped.

RayChez1
01-19-2020, 01:59 PM
You might have a GFCI outlet that has tripped that is in the same circuit. Check all the GFCI outlets in your coach to see if they have not been tripped. I will mention a fuse also, but you say you have already checked them all.

Just thinking, not sure if GFCI outlets would be used on a circuit that is 12 volt. They do use them on swimming pools, but not sure about motor home seats.

Tinman
01-19-2020, 05:31 PM
Did you check the chassis fuses? Sometimes people check the coach fuses by mistake.

BCNYAH
01-22-2020, 11:59 AM
I only have 1 bathroom GFCI which I checked. All 110 outlets are good. I have checked chassis and coach fuses to no avail.

RayChez1
01-22-2020, 12:51 PM
I only have 1 bathroom GFCI which I checked. All 110 outlets are good. I have checked chassis and coach fuses to no avail.

You are obviously missing a fuse or circuit breaker some where.

BCNYAH
01-22-2020, 01:18 PM
I wish it would show itself lol.

RJ82much
01-24-2020, 01:57 PM
Its been a couple years since I thought about these kind of problems, but I do recall finding a bank of "undeclared" fuses under the dashboard, near the steering wheel. I think that's where seat & mirror (& other stuff) were fused. Take a look!

Bob

BCNYAH
01-24-2020, 02:39 PM
Yes I have found that fuse panel as well. Thanks