PDA

View Full Version : 2008 TM T40F full wall slide won't extend

packardlover
01-19-2020, 05:37 AM
My T40F full wall slide just stopped functioning, it wont extend, like it has no power. Fuses and the 80amp ckt breaker checked. Any help out there?

Texas Shriner
01-26-2020, 11:45 AM
My T40F full wall slide just stopped functioning, it wont extend, like it has no power. Fuses and the 80amp ckt breaker checked. Any help out there?

Check safe condition (seat full forward and perking brake). Check hydraulic fluid level. Check chassis breaker reset in electrical compartment.

Good luck!

Boho48
01-26-2020, 09:47 PM
Check your battery. I believe it needs to be at 80% or higher

S.L. Pulley
01-30-2020, 10:56 AM
Have you checked the hydraulic fluid reservoir to make sure that your level is FULL? My slide-out on my 2005 Gulfstream Class C RV got "sluggish" and eventually came to a point in time that it would not work at all, and the problem was that my hydraulic fluid reservoir had gotten damaged and the fluid had leaked out! A refill of the hydraulic fluid (actually it is merely transmission fluid) solved the problem for me. The slide-out worked JUST FINE when the fluid level was full in the hydraulic fluid reservoir.

S.L. Pulley
01-30-2020, 10:57 AM
Have you checked the hydraulic fluid reservoir to make sure that your level is FULL? My slide-out on my 2005 Gulfstream Class C RV got "sluggish" and eventually came to a point in time that it would not work at all, and the problem was that my hydraulic fluid reservoir had gotten damaged and the fluid had leaked out! A refill of the hydraulic fluid (actually it is merely transmission fluid) solved the problem for me. The slide-out worked JUST FINE when the fluid level was full in the hydraulic fluid reservoir.

JohnnyAfrica
01-30-2020, 09:13 PM

If you don't have 13.1 Volt ....if it's a Powergear system it won't wanna work.
ELectric Or Hydraulic ?