I didn't realize I could only do 5 pics per post

Frutza
02-07-2020, 05:12 PM
Lastly my ceiling light
It's a Mernads home light that I put 12 volt Leds in with inderect & down light

jamesham
02-16-2020, 12:07 PM
Wow, looks great. Good job.

We especially like the Menards light fixture because the center of our motorhome is really a little on the dark side. Our blue carpet is worn and thinking of replacing it with vinyl planks in the Spring.

[QUOTE=Frutza;30201]Lastly my ceiling light
It's a Mernads home light that I put 12 volt Leds in with inderect & down

Frnzkchar
02-16-2020, 02:58 PM
Awesome job. Looks fantastic
We've been updating also. This spring we r pulling vinyl flooring and doing a brown bag flooring, to lose wt. Vinyl is to heavy for us.
Were replacing hot water to propane on-demand tankless system.
Lights replaced with LEDs

Frutza
02-16-2020, 03:02 PM
Wow, looks great. Good job.

We especially like the Menards light fixture because the center of our motorhome is really a little on the dark side. Our blue carpet is worn and thinking of replacing it with vinyl planks in the Spring.

[QUOTE=Frutza;30201]Lastly my ceiling light
It's a Mernads home light that I put 12 volt Leds in with inderect & down

Thank you
Are you doing new floor in the slide?
Looking forward to seeing the results

Frutza
02-16-2020, 03:04 PM
Awesome job. Looks fantastic
We've been updating also. This spring we r pulling vinyl flooring and doing a brown bag flooring, to lose wt. Vinyl is to heavy for us.
Were replacing hot water to propane on-demand tankless system.
Lights replaced with LEDs

Thank you
Looking forward to seeing the results

Puettz
02-16-2020, 05:18 PM
Some great ideas. Looks great. I think I have the same model if that is the 36' Cresendo. I also replaced the floor with planking and love it. I like the relocation of the TV and addition of the fireplace. I have found the drawer slides to be very cheap and am installing new slides. Are yours OK? Great job!

Frutza
02-17-2020, 10:48 AM
Yes, it's 36', don't jinx it, np with drawer slides, but reminded me of changing the pantry!

bbybee
02-17-2020, 12:03 PM
Frutza that is done very nicely !!! We have started do some remodeling to ours and your is an inspiration and nice idea/touches.

Buck

bbybee
02-19-2020, 08:29 AM
Quick question; https://www.gsowners.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=902&d=1581116104 How did you mount the water filter system?

Thanks for any input,
Buck

02-22-2020, 11:13 AM
Lastly my ceiling light
It's a Mernads home light that I put 12 volt Leds in with inderect & down light
We have an 2005, we are updating are front TV I'd like to know how you removed the steel enclosure that held the TV. Did you cut the welds? Or just cut the enclosure??

Thanks!
Sandy & Dale

Frutza
02-22-2020, 02:00 PM
Buck, I loosened the plastic cover above it then screwed into the angle support that's there. It's not a rock solid mount but it's into metal so I don't think it's going anywhere
Sandy&Dale, I cut out that whole pan at the welds, sawsall and cutoff wheels, cover your dash & floor to catch metal dust & shavings

bbybee
02-22-2020, 02:23 PM
Thanks for the info. Im doing the same using aluminum angle.

Like the idea on the TV as I, moving over under the window behind the "Queen" chair.

Thanks again !!!
Buck

jlmanatee
02-24-2020, 09:51 AM
I'm curious about the shades. What have they done for you? It looks like they darken the interior, do they also keep the unit cooler?

Frutza
02-25-2020, 05:17 PM
I'm curious about the shades. What have they done for you? It looks like they darken the interior, do they also keep the unit cooler?

The shades are for driving, I'm working on a home made Magna shade for cooling when parked