PDA

View Full Version : T40F slide maintenance

TammyH
02-16-2020, 10:08 AM
Good Day All!
My husband and my self purchased the TOURMASTER T40F and we are traveling back to CA from Florida. We really are enjoying our new home!
We are concerned about the full wall slide. Thier are broken white plastic pieces on the floor of the interior and exterior of the slide. The broken pieces are creating tears on the underside outside slide. Any suggestions on where to get the slide serviced? Thanks for any suggestions!

RayChez1
02-23-2020, 11:00 AM
I notice you are from Costa Mesa, so I am assuming you bought the coach at a dealership. Even though it is a used coach, they should be able to help you replace the broken slide guides at the dealership.

TammyH
02-23-2020, 03:08 PM
Ray, we purchased the coach in Florida from a private party. We drove back to Costa Mesa. Finding parts might be biggest problem. The slide part is a issue. We now have a water leak the comes up at the slide edge on the floor edge in front of the closet at the side of the bed. Oh boy. Rv life is never with out life issues...HEE HEE!
Thanks for your response!

RayChez1
02-23-2020, 06:03 PM
Ray, we purchased the coach in Florida from a private party. We drove back to Costa Mesa. Finding parts might be biggest problem. The slide part is a issue. We now have a water leak the comes up at the slide edge on the floor edge in front of the closet at the side of the bed. Oh boy. Rv life is never with out life issues...HEE HEE!

Are you full timers? There is a place in Hesperia, Ca. that might do that kind of work. It is called RV Supply and it is right off I-15. Give them a call and see what they have to say.

TammyH
03-09-2020, 05:59 PM

TammyH
03-09-2020, 06:01 PM
At your recommendation we have take our coach to Rv Supply center. The big slide and the generator. I'll let ya know how it turns out!