PDA

View Full Version : 02 Sun Voyager question

Firecapt176
03-04-2020, 06:18 PM
In a side compartment is a air pump, but there is not a discharge air hose and only a set of wires going thru compartment to something. What is this for? It is disconnected from power by a wire pulled off contact and if I connect it the air pump activates, fills up and shuts off and then a few seconds later turns back on again.

RayChez1
03-15-2020, 11:26 AM
That does not sound to me like something that come with the coach out of the factory. It seems to me that somebody who ever owned the coach before you added this probably to charge bicycle tires. If it is an air compressor it has to have a place to screw in a air hose. They probably applied a plug where the air hose goes. If it does not have a place to discharge, THEN it is not an air compressor, it must be something else.

Photobug17
03-15-2020, 01:41 PM
I have an 07 and the previous owner added an air horn and of course an air compressor to operate it, he also had a connection for an air hose.

dan596
03-16-2020, 07:49 PM
Hello, my '05 Sun Voyager 8377 has an air pump and small pancake reservoir in the front driver side compartment. It is used for the air horns the previous owner installed. It came in handy when I added air bag suspension and was able to tap this pump for adjusting them. It's small for the job, but gets it done for the patient.