PDA

View Full Version : Slide outs

bbaker
04-19-2020, 01:35 PM
Ok...set up in the yard to clean and fool around with odd ends. Slide opened and will not close. Seat is all the way up for the safety switch. Now of the fuses are marked let alone one with slide out. URGH

04-20-2020, 02:08 PM
Try putting the foot brake on. I had the same problem and finally called factory and that is what is needed. Hope it works.

bbaker
04-22-2020, 11:23 AM
Update, I traced the wires to the safety switch under the under seat. I used a jumper and by passed the switch and it worked. so switch is bad now to find one.

dougdhc
04-27-2020, 10:35 PM
Ok...set up in the yard to clean and fool around with odd ends. Slide opened and will not close. Seat is all the way up for the safety switch. Now of the fuses are marked let alone one with slide out. URGH

Had the same problem on my 1999 Tourmaster it was the neutral Yellow wire on the controller. It was telling the system the engine was running and would not go back in. Just remove the yellow wire from the controller and it works fine. Just remember that safety feature has been turned off.

Romingrob
05-01-2020, 01:54 PM

The batteries have to be fully charged