PDA

View Full Version : No power to slide & jacks

trudyw
04-25-2020, 09:27 PM
I have a 2008 Canyon Trail 5th wheel. I was extending the jacks and it just quit. Jacks & slide won't work. Have checked the fuses, breakers and fuses on the converter and they are all okay. Where else can I look for a fuse or switch?

Colorado350
04-27-2020, 09:23 PM
How did you check the fuses? Do you have power at the switch? Any loose wires near the slide or jacks?

trudyw
04-27-2020, 11:06 PM
I finally figured it out. There was a very small reset button on one of the relays that had tripped.

Colorado350
04-28-2020, 05:48 PM
I would experiment with everything to see WHY it tripped… The last thing you wanna do is go camping, get ready to leave and nothing works and you can’t figure out why. Glad you figured it out.

UltraBama
05-04-2020, 07:23 AM
If it Trips again, backtrack, starting at batteries and fuse on firewall to fuse in hydraulic compartment, then to diverters & inverters. Then, check slide & Jack's the mechanism; ALL should be lubricated on a scheduled basis? Been there before, and always happens when you don't use them frequently enough, even in storage? Good luck & happy trails to ya

THenne1713
05-04-2020, 03:09 PM
I have a 2008 Canyon Trail 5th wheel. I was extending the jacks and it just quit. Jacks & slide won't work. Have checked the fuses, breakers and fuses on the converter and they are all okay. Where else can I look for a fuse or switch?

Tripped mine twice w/ slides when solenoids stuck ON; replaced solenoids and issue cured.