PDA

View Full Version : vacation to grand canyon

fyrengineer
04-17-2007, 07:21 PM
Hello, my family hasnt been to grand canyon. Where is the best places to stay with class a motorhome. north rim or south rim. We just don't know where to go or where to stay. we dont have a tow vehicle so unfortunately we have to drive a rig around, but rather than taking a guess at this, i thought many of you could tell me where the better places are and how to find them. I hear there is a new glass sidewalk area over the grand canyon but don't know anything about it. what can you do there, fun for all ages, we are 42, 41, 15, 14, 12 and 10, again it has to be accessible to the 36 ' gs class a. our plans are to go end of may, memorial day weekend. we are leaving from so. calif.

thanks,
Bart

nandj1966
06-27-2007, 10:50 AM
Sorry, Bart, you didn't get any replies to your question.
We just got our GS earlier this month (June) and I've found very few of the GS people on here are 'chatty' unless it's a problem.

But, did you go? Maybe you could share your experience with us -- maybe some day others of us will get to go. :)

RJ82much
06-27-2007, 01:12 PM
It's odd that we aren't that chatty. Wonder why. I've got to say that each & everyone of us are very social. With the one member that I've met, he & I could sit & shoot the breeze for hours - in fact, we did!

The group tried a chat forum, but I think that has been all but abandoned.

Please forgive us. We all love our sport. We all care about each other, and especially wish each of us safe travels.

earljan34
06-28-2007, 05:46 AM
Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:12 pm Post subject:

-------------------------Quote-------------------------------------------------------

It's odd that we aren't that chatty. Wonder why. I've got to say that each & everyone of us are very social. With the one member that I've met, he & I could sit & shoot the breeze for hours - in fact, we did!

Bob, Don't forget about looking for the beer! :lol: :lol: :lol:

RJ82much
06-28-2007, 09:22 AM
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:46 am

Bob, Don't forget about looking for the beer! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Earl, you are up really REALLY early ... for an old guy.