PDA

View Full Version : 2018 BT Cruiser 5230

hightower
09-09-2020, 07:38 AM
We just purchased this 2018 BT Cruiser 5230 last week. We are the first owners. First tim RV owners. I asked about the roaring noise when turning the water on and was told it does do that when air is in there and will stop. Well it has continued so I looked it up and it stated if it did not stop check for leaks or valves that have not been in position all the way. Well I looked under the kitchen sink and there is a small drip from the (blue) at the connection. I tried to tighten a little thinking it may be loose but that didn't seem to work. I really have no clue. Maybe replace the plastic fitting?? Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Ltlred32
10-08-2020, 08:29 PM
Same issue and more had to loosen water and flush lines outside and whole thing pulls out 1 fitting damaged and1clamp not installed right requires a couple clamps and the clamp tool and fitting and reseal exterior .a pain but it sat in a service dept for a month just hit Home Depot and now all works . Try to borrow the tool as it’s 35 bucks

hightower
10-09-2020, 05:50 AM
Yes we did go buy the clamp. Thanks! We fixed it. Now my storage compartments are wet inside and water leaking when we take a shower��*♀️I have it at the shop now��

hightower
10-09-2020, 05:55 AM
Thats what we did bought the clamp! Now the storage compartments are leaking and shower!