PDA

View Full Version : model of porcelain theford toilet

bbybee
09-10-2020, 08:04 AM
Thanks ahead of time for any help I can get. (I need it)

How do I tell what model of porcelain theford toilet I have? The bowl is not holding water some of the time and I thought I should change out the flapper gasket.

Thanks,
Buck

Chuck v
09-10-2020, 09:12 AM
Here is a bit of information from Thetford that may help...see which model matches up.

Chuck

bbybee
09-10-2020, 10:01 AM
Thanks ill check it out...

Buck

LabCab
09-20-2020, 11:29 AM
Had the same problem with mine a few years ago. If you can bring it into a shop they’ll need to replace an O-ring gasket which holds the water in the bowl. Apparently if you put antifreeze or something like that in the boat winterized eats up the O-ring washer causing the leak not a big deal easy fix

bbybee
09-20-2020, 02:30 PM
thanks for the info ...

Buck

BPeschka
10-13-2020, 12:47 AM
I don’t know about the porcelain but my literature for plastic models says there’s a sticker just behind the left rear edge of the bowl. True for my Aqua Magic V. Had to use a mirror to read it.

bbybee
10-13-2020, 12:26 PM
yes I had to use a video recorder to see what it was but it worked and I got it fixed up.

thanks all!!

Buck

Henry111
09-29-2022, 02:52 AM
The Sellemer is the first silicone toilet brush (https://www.rvhometown.com/best-rv-toilet-brushes/) I've tried. It actually works quite well, it just doesn't lather the maximum amount because of the brush. Silicone feels more hygienic to scrub and keep clean. I also love that you just can scrub as hard as you wish and it won't damage the bathroom. it's manufactured from a plastic handle and synthetic rubber material to forestall rusting. it's totally small, so it is simple to cover after you start the bathroom.