PDA

View Full Version : Window help

finddominic
09-25-2020, 09:47 PM
I just bought a 92 G30 Sun Sport M-1903 camper van and the front window on the fiberglass top (above the front windshield) is cracked. Having a heckuva time finding one, any suggestions? I really hate to replace it with plexiglass or some thing, would like to find the original glass.

Thanks in advance, Dom

RayChez1
10-11-2020, 03:36 PM
I just bought a 92 G30 Sun Sport M-1903 camper van and the front window on the fiberglass top (above the front windshield) is cracked. Having a heckuva time finding one, any suggestions? I really hate to replace it with plexiglass or some thing, would like to find the original glass.

Thanks in advance, Dom

It seems like it is kind of rounded off. That might be a problem with any glass shop and then the year makes it real tough to find something like that. If the glass was flat any glass shop would be able to fix you with a double pane glass, other then that I wish I could give you some other advice.

Good luck!

That is a nice looking rig.

finddominic
10-11-2020, 03:58 PM
Thank you and yes that’s what I have ran into. I was hoping someone on here had a miracle source for glass but it’s looking like I’m going to have to make it with polycarbonate.

And thank you, it’s gutted so gonna be a bit of work.