PDA

View Full Version : New member

Draco
09-30-2020, 10:04 AM
Hello my name is Reynaldo I am new to this forum I have recently purchased a GulfStream friendship G8 I am not new to the class A Motorhome but new to the GulfStream. I have always enjoyed the class A so I know I will love this coach.

RERader
10-03-2020, 09:22 AM
Just purchased new 23MBS. It has an outside compartment with sink, counter and fridge. Underneath the the trailer is a quick connecter for an external gas line for a Coleman stove or grill. Where can you get the proper hose to connect to a grill.

I am a new user also. Still have not found the new thread Button. Where is it or how do I get proper permissions.

RayChez1
10-11-2020, 03:10 PM
Hello my name is Reynaldo I am new to this forum I have recently purchased a GulfStream friendship G8 I am not new to the class A Motorhome but new to the GulfStream. I have always enjoyed the class A so I know I will love this coach.
Congratulation Draco on your Friendship G8`. The Friendship coach was one of the top of the line Gulf Stream used to manufacture. I know they do not manufacture class A coaches anymore, so I will say that who ever had the coach you bought before and took good care of it, it should last you a long time. Maintenance is critical on these coaches. But the Friendship G8 which were manufactured in 2007 were up there in hierarchy.