PDA

View Full Version : slider not working

williewho
10-02-2020, 12:01 PM
Hi folks, i have a 2005 BT cruiser class C, my bedroom slider works great but for some reason my living/kitchen slider is no longer working, I press the button and nothing happens, the manual says check the circuit breaker but i have no idea where it is, the manual says its either in the front or rear exterior electrical panel.

any help is greatly appreciated.

Williewho

Draco
10-03-2020, 10:49 AM
Hello I just purchased my first Motorhome with slides and when I was checking the coach out the slides would not go out or in. They found that the coach batteries were weak so had to wait until the were fully charged and then there was a solenoid on the outside panel that needed to get reset after that everything worked.

miked
10-11-2020, 09:43 AM
check your hydraulic fluid

Sd7316411
10-11-2020, 10:28 AM
For ours, the drivers seat has to be moved fully forward. I also leave the engine running when moving them in or out.

bse12854
10-11-2020, 11:28 AM
The breaker should be as you walk in should be on the floor on the sink side panel. That’s were mine is on a 2007 BT. The actual motor is a worm gear driven not hydraulic. Good Luck my bedroom slide went but I was able to rebuild the casing blew apart.

CAP
10-11-2020, 02:13 PM
It could also be the switch. Take the panel off and unplug the switch that works with the one that doesn't. It's just a plug and play switch. On one trip I had to leave my panel off and switch the switches until I could get a replacement. On mine also have to have the emergency brake on before any slide will move and I have three.

hossross
10-19-2020, 12:23 AM
I had to get some rubber seal lube and spray them, no problem sense. Mine was also a rack and pinion gear drive not hydralic