PDA

View Full Version : one of my sliders is not working

williewho
10-03-2020, 06:59 AM
good day all, my 2005 Bt cruiser Class C has 2 sliders and the one with the kitchen and living room stopped working all together, the bedroom still works fine. the manual says check the circuit breaker or the 50 amp fuse but it doesnt tell you where to located it.
any help would be greatly appreciated.

CAP
10-18-2020, 09:55 AM
Check the switch. Unscrew it from the panel and unplug the bad switch with one that works. You can get a replacement on the web, they don't cost that much. I carry a new replacement switch with me at all times. Ya never know when one will die. BTW You have already posted this question. Good Luck

THenne1713
10-18-2020, 11:14 AM
good day all, my 2005 Bt cruiser Class C has 2 sliders and the one with the kitchen and living room stopped working all together, the bedroom still works fine. the manual says check the circuit breaker or the 50 amp fuse but it doesnt tell you where to located it.
any help would be greatly appreciated.

My 12vdc Circuit Breakers (x3) are UNDER the step next to the Battery Switch. Do you know brand/ type of operators? Mine (1999 Conquest) are Dewald Hydraulic.

gsrider
10-18-2020, 03:21 PM
Our fuse panel in our BT Cruiser is under our slide on the wall of the coach. Hard to get to. Good luck!

purduepete12
10-19-2020, 11:39 AM
There is also a 50 amp fuse in the wiring harness attached to the slide motor.
I had to replace all three motor gearbox units eventually as the gearboxes exploded.

Pete