PDA

View Full Version : Constellation leather disintegrating

Hueymaan
10-21-2020, 01:30 PM
I have a 2010 Constellation T45G and the furniture covering is in tatters on 50% of chairs and sofas. I took the furniture parts to my local upholstery shop who is deeply experienced in RVs and they said what it happening to me is very common for the 2010 timeframe and that it is most assuredly a fabric manufacturers QC issue and many RV manufacturers understand the issue and are replacing the furniture or fabric. This gave me some hope. Has anyone had this issue and approached GS about it?

BR MiMi
11-04-2020, 07:59 AM
Disintegrating "leather" furniture in 2011 BT cruiser. Same thing is happening to our unit. Barely rubbing the furniture takes off the surface of the fabric. This started happening 4+ years ago in spite of taking very good care and even covering the sofa and bench seats to protect them.

BR MiMi
11-04-2020, 08:11 AM
How to Winterize and De-winterize 2011 BT Cruiser. In the past I've hired someone else to do this. Now it costs more than $200 for either one to have someone else do this. I understand that it is not that hard to do. Where do I get the directions to do this? It's not in our manual.

Thanks for your help.