PDA

View Full Version : Instrument cluster

MBDTMrig
12-02-2020, 07:09 AM
I've got a 2007 Tour Master T40c which someone had done some work behind the dash. After Hurricane Sally passed by the instruments didn't function and the warning horn wouldn't go off. Long story short, I need a replacement cluster. Does anyone have an idea of where to search for a new cluster or the proper gauges for a 2007 Freightliner?

RayHarkness
12-13-2020, 11:15 AM
I've got a 2007 Tour Master T40c which someone had done some work behind the dash. After Hurricane Sally passed by the instruments didn't function and the warning horn wouldn't go off. Long story short, I need a replacement cluster. Does anyone have an idea of where to search for a new cluster or the proper gauges for a 2007 Freightliner?.

Get your chassis number. Contact Freightliner.. customer service listed in SCarolina. They can tell you what gauges. I had to replace on air pressure gauge. They looked it up and got it to me. They will know everything about your chassis

MBDTMrig
12-16-2020, 02:32 PM
Thank you,

Turns out there are wire issues that could be the cause of the problem as well. I've got the gauges!