PDA

View Full Version : Snap Pads

Sydney
03-03-2021, 07:13 PM
Hello - We have a 2001 Ultra Supreme with flip jacks, and this is our 1st RV. They flip down then extend. I have heard about getting Snap Pads but they do not make them for our jacks. Not even sure what exactly they do. Our jacks are 5" x 4". Are there any suggestions on what we could use to widen the footprint when we lower the jacks to make them more stable. Anything out there permanent or easy to use each time? Do we even need anything?
Thank you,
Sydney

JimG
03-14-2021, 11:05 AM
Not meant to be sarcastic. Have you been to Camping World in person or on line? Great place to start. There are a lot of choices to consider. I like the 8” square stackable pads. They can be stacked securely to handle uneven terrain used under the tires for leveling, under the Jack foot and store compactly. I have bent enlarged, attached footprint pads while towing.

My two cents worth. Have a good time using your imagination while shopping!

Sydney
03-14-2021, 11:27 AM
Thank you for your input. We are new at this and all the information we can get will be truly appreciated. We did get some oversized pads through Camper World and they look like they will work!