PDA

View Full Version : Howdy from Arizona

SidewaysAnger
03-22-2021, 03:13 PM
I have already posted a few times to the forums but realized I never posted an intro...

We purchased a new '21 Ameri-Lite 268BH back in October of 2020. It will be (and has been) our main source of entertainment during the pandemic and beyond. So far the kiddos absolutely love it and we've already been on ten trips from as far North as Flagstaff, down to Tucson, and a week in San Diego on the beach. It is so much fun, I'm a bit sorry we didn't do this years ago!

This is our very first trailer, so every trip is a learning experience. So far I've already had to replace a blown fuse, tighten up a pex connection, untangle the power cable, and re-hang the bathroom door that never latched. All pretty small stuff, so I really can't complain. Also, here's a tip that I'll share: squirrels can open zippers on collapsible trash cans (I learned that one the hard way).

Thank you in advance to everybody here for sharing your experiences and answering my future questions!

Colorado350
03-23-2021, 08:58 PM
Looks great!

Kimron
04-04-2021, 05:47 PM
Welcome, Sideways. I have the same tt (a 2020). I am scouring the forum for posts on this model. My wife and I are noobs and have yet to take our shakedown trip.

SidewaysAnger
04-05-2021, 12:30 PM
Welcome, Sideways. I have the same tt (a 2020). I am scouring the forum for posts on this model. My wife and I are noobs and have yet to take our shakedown trip.

Thanks! Always nice to know somebody else with the same trailer so we can bounce issues and ideas off of each other. Good luck on your maiden voyage!