PDA

View Full Version : 07 Endura toggle switch

Brianbaldy
04-26-2021, 10:11 AM
I recently purchased an 07 Endura 6340 with the 8.1 gas engine. There is a toggle switch in the front cab that runs off the truck battery. (Picture below) I can't figure out what it does but I haven't tried to follow the wires back yet. Does anyone else have one of these? Help would be appreciated.

Chuck v
04-26-2021, 10:53 AM
If you are talking about the orange handle switch it appears to be one added by prior owner...may not be on other coaches of your model and year. Most likely it was for added lights or something similar... Does the switch handle light up to indicate the ON state?

Chuck

Brianbaldy
04-26-2021, 03:05 PM
Yes the the orange one and when turned on it does light up.
It does look like it was added by the previous owner. I've seen quite a few rigs with a switch added and was hoping for some ideas of what it could be.

parahovis00
05-02-2021, 10:18 AM
I added a switch like that to power my radio without having the key in the ignition

RVJeeper18
07-26-2021, 05:57 PM
I recently purchased an 07 Endura 6340 with the 8.1 gas engine. There is a toggle switch in the front cab that runs off the truck battery. (Picture below) I can't figure out what it does but I haven't tried to follow the wires back yet. Does anyone else have one of these? Help would be appreciated.

No help on the switch, but what I want to know is where did you get the center console under the dash? I need more cup holders....

Brianbaldy
07-27-2021, 05:31 AM
Sorry wish I could tell you. It was already in when I got it.