PDA

View Full Version : A&E awning questions

cajun
05-17-2021, 09:21 AM
Have a GS sun voyager resent side wind on trip, awning which has metal cover has riped on each side. have wrote company with questions on replacement but they did not answer all I wanted to know. if ordered how and what is sent, just the material and metal cover. Does it come on a roller. Looking at what I believe is the price and not sure if I am getting roller or just material and metal cover which I know is attached. Just would like someone who has dealt with problem like this to tell me your experience with this issue. I can handle most problem just need to understand what I'm dealing with.

thanks sometime reading this forum helps with people who have dealt with same issues

Hansonclan
05-30-2021, 10:18 AM
It sounds like you have the same awning that I have and last year I purchased a new piece of material it did not come with the metal it did not come with a roller but there are plenty of videos online to show you how to install it it is a very easy task with extra helpers

cajun
05-31-2021, 10:26 AM
Thanks for your replay I'm starting to understand it a bit more just didn't take the time to reson it out with being new at some of the mechnics and working of the RV. Have a inquire sent to A&E Systems for replacement price and what is needed to do it.

cajun
01-10-2022, 10:22 AM
Great u like it. Not looking for Ads to purchase anything

Henry111
09-19-2022, 03:21 AM
I got an awning shade (https://www.rvhometown.com/best-rv-awning-shades/) on our 310 for extra sun protection. Very easy to assemble. Top clips on rail and bottom zippers close pro re nata. Provides good shade protection. Tie from bottom to bottom with a ground spike. It also creates a temperature and also the interior is way cooler without that screen.