PDA

View Full Version : Lost converter

Kegosser
06-19-2021, 06:53 PM
Anyone know where the converter is on a 2013 Yellowstone Canyon Trail 33FRET? Removed power panel assuming it was behind it but no such luck. Owners manual said either by rear bed, don't have, under a cabinet or under frig. Have no vent anywhere that would give away location. Thoughts?

THenne1713
06-20-2021, 10:12 AM
Many in bottom of Power Panel. Maybe just does not look like you expect? Picture of panel and/ or Brand/ Model #?

RY469
06-20-2021, 10:18 AM
Did you pull the back panel inside your big storage compartment? Usually the right hand side, between the entrance door and right hand forward storage compartment is where it is located. Access it from the large storage compartment door (RH side).

Note that if you have an Inverter, the converter function could be covered by it also (Inverter/Converter).

Kegosser
06-20-2021, 04:39 PM
Awesome, will look there.

Gingersdad
06-27-2021, 09:58 AM
Anyone know where the converter is on a 2013 Yellowstone Canyon Trail 33FRET? Removed power panel assuming it was behind it but no such luck. Owners manual said either by rear bed, don't have, under a cabinet or under frig. Have no vent anywhere that would give away location. Thoughts?

I just replaced mine on a 2013 Canyon Trail. It is, as others have said, is in with the circuit breakers. Google what you need to replace and then you will know what to look for. It was completely different from my 06 Cardinal. East fix. Just make sure the company you purchase it from actually has it on their shelf before you order it!!! I didn't and it took weeks to get it because they were waiting for it to come from China.

EAGLE-1
06-27-2021, 02:07 PM
I have a different coach, but mine is under the bed

NitaAlexis
12-10-2021, 12:17 AM
Did you pull the back panel inside your big storage compartment? Usually the right hand side, between the entrance door and right hand forward storage compartment is where it is located. Access it from the large storage compartment door (RH side).

Note that if you have an Inverter, the converter function could be covered by it also (Inverter/Converter).
Missed it too. Thanks for putting it that way.