PDA

View Full Version : Manual Slide out retraction for 2007 T40 A

Bronson55
06-25-2021, 01:07 PM
The large living room slide out won't retract with hydraulics/motor. is there a manual way to retract it?
Bob in Lacey, WA

bmojmhs
07-04-2021, 11:26 AM
I have an 05 Ultrasupreme with hydraulics. Attached is a troubleshooting list for my Equalizer system and a procedure for hand raising the jacks. There should be connections on the pump manifold for the slide outs. By locating the slide out valve and following the jack procedure, you should be able to hand pump the slide in.
You should/may have a short metal pipe in the hydraulic bay that is the pump handle.

Lrmamann
07-04-2021, 11:30 AM
Had the same problem with ours last fall after it had been extended all season. The manual crank is on the opposite side of the slideout on our model & I needed to crawl under the camper to find it. But it takes a large socket to get it cranking & once started, it took off when the button was pressed. Good luck

S.L. Pulley
07-04-2021, 04:28 PM
Did you check to make sure that you have sufficient hydraulic fluid in the hydraulic fluid reservoir? Sometimes a "fix" is as simple as adding fluid. I had an issue with my slide-out, and the problem was that the hydraulic fluid had leaked out due to a damaged reservoir. I added the proper fluid and that allowed me to retract my slide-out.