PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Endura 6340 Watertown Wisconsin

Sudsguzzler64
06-27-2021, 11:01 AM
Just started RVing with my Wife, 3 kids, and 2 dogs. So far, so good!!!!!:)

Mike1931
06-29-2021, 06:40 PM
We bought our new in 2004. Ours has the Duramax diesel. We love the coach.
Although we have had slide issues and jack leveling control panel issues, Equalizer doesn't make them any longer (Obsolete) this is the second panel to go bad. The repair is north of a $1,000.
Someone on her has made and wired in his own control panel. I'm attempting to find him and or the alternatives to cure the hydraulic jack issues I'm currently having

Slide problems were timing issues that let the slides leak in wet weather. We put a cover on it, but it was a little to late hade to have a large portion of the floor replaced. Don't get me wrong we still live the coach. Only has 66,000 miles on it.
Mike 1931
Tulalip Washington
35 miles northwest of
Seattle

unom
07-04-2021, 09:51 AM
Our Endura has also had some slide electrical issues. Most of them stem from the fact that all of the connections are under the coach, unprotected from the elements. The connectors are not outdoor rated in my opinion. I have found that all of our slide issues were fixable by disconnecting, cleaning, and reconnecting everything. It might not be your fix, but it’s free to try. There are also several posts about poor ground connections on the slide motor, but that was not our issue,

You might try using some Deoxit brand contact cleaner to assist.