PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Gulfstream Independence 8367 12 volt fuse

Notarealgenius
07-29-2021, 09:40 AM
Plugged something into 12 volt on dash and blew fuse. No acc power when key is turned but have main power. Cannot find out which fuse controls this. Any ideas?

donchambers
08-08-2021, 01:12 PM
Here is a link to the Ford F53 chassis manual. On page 62 it starts to show the fuse boxes and their locations.

https://www.ford.com/support/vehicle/F-53%20Motorhome%20Chassis/2008/owner-manuals/

In the front compartment on the drivers side, under where you sit, there are more fuse panels. They are the ones Gulfstream installed for the coach systems. I owned a 2008 Gulfstream Independence 8367 so I had to learn about both of these panel locations. The Gulfstream fuse panels and breakers are labeled, if the labels are still on them. Mine were. SO look in both places for a blown fuse, or you can pull them out one at a time and test each one. Hope this helps.

Torch
08-09-2021, 09:43 AM
I have a 2007 GS Independence 8327, on the left cabinet coming in the coach I have 2 white switches, one turns on the overhead lights above the stove and table area and I have no idea what the other one does. It has power to it and the wires are grey, I tried tried tracing them behind the stove and fridge and the harness drops down behind the heater and I can’t trace it any further, does anyone know what this might be for?
Any help is appreciated

Thanks Torch

THenne1713
08-09-2021, 09:16 PM
On the Class-C Ford Chassis, there are TWO FUSE panels, one in engine bay forward of driver, the other at driver toe area; not sure about your model of Class-A, but suspect you can find chassis FUSE Legends online for the F53 MH chassis?

Lukieb
08-22-2021, 05:49 PM
I have a 2007 GS Independence 8327, on the left cabinet coming in the coach I have 2 white switches, one turns on the overhead lights above the stove and table area and I have no idea what the other one does. It has power to it and the wires are grey, I tried tried tracing them behind the stove and fridge and the harness drops down behind the heater and I can’t trace it any further, does anyone know what this might be for?
Any help is appreciated

Thanks Torch

One goes to your fan if it matches mine. Overhead lights, overhead/middle fan.

Torch
09-19-2021, 01:21 PM
Unit does not have a middle fan? Maybe it did at one time, I will remove the middle vent bezel and check.

Thank you