PDA

View Full Version : Compartment door

Jonnyb
08-09-2021, 06:51 PM
New at this and RV-ing . I bought a 2000 Conquest class C 6280 and the door that covers the generator has been ripped off and destroyed. Do any of you know where I might get another one. Thought about cutting one out of plywood but because these are made of I think Styrofoam and fiberglass I figure maybe it don’t need to be combustion-able if that makes Sense. Also it being this old maybe if there was a RV junkyard I can buy parts from. Thanks for
Your help in advance

BPeschka
08-09-2021, 11:59 PM
I live in AZ and find that there are RV salvage yards in Phx and Tucson. When I Google "used RV parts" I see a variety of listings all over. Including EBay and Craigslist. I also see there's a FB group for Used RV Parts.

Good Luck

Jonnyb
08-10-2021, 06:23 AM
Thank you my friend I will search there.

Tered0712
08-15-2021, 09:29 AM
New at this and RV-ing . I bought a 2000 Conquest class C 6280 and the door that covers the generator has been ripped off and destroyed. Do any of you know where I might get another one. Thought about cutting one out of plywood but because these are made of I think Styrofoam and fiberglass I figure maybe it don’t need to be combustion-able if that makes Sense. Also it being this old maybe if there was a RV junkyard I can buy parts from. Thanks for
Your help in advance
I had one made out of perforated sheet metal, was easier and cost allot less. Looks like normal maintenance bin to me. I’ve had many compliments.

Tered0712
08-15-2021, 09:31 AM
I had one made out of perforated sheet metal. Much less and looks like normal maintenance bin on the coach.