PDA

View Full Version : Need help identifying 2 interior items.

Terry’s Atrium
08-31-2021, 02:39 PM
1. Does anyone know what this white switch is for in our 2005 Atrium 8410? It doesn’t seem to do anything?
2. Both of these reading lights don’t seem to work. I’m not sure how to remove the cover to che k the bulbs. I’m afraid I might break them. Any idea of how to remove them?

Both are in the driver cockpit. Sorry but the pics come out upside down for some reason.

Thank you very much for your help!

Dennis4809
09-02-2021, 12:22 PM
Hard to tell from the picture where this switch is located. Is it an on/off or is it momentary? If momentary, do you still have the drop down screen for the projector or has the system be replaced by a TV? My reading lights were hard to use so I just pulled them and replaced with a couple I purchased off Amazon

Terry’s Atrium
09-07-2021, 09:13 AM
Dennis, I did figure out how to turn on and open up the black reading lights. The white switch licks at 3 positions. The rig came with the projector and screen but the PO removed it. Perhaps it was the switch for the screen, which would make sense.

Sledrider001
09-08-2021, 11:18 PM
The white switch was for the drop down screen. The switch in ours is connected to a cord in the front overhead above the driver that needs to be plugged into the outlet beside the power invertor panel.

Terry’s Atrium
09-09-2021, 09:43 PM
The white switch was for the drop down screen. The switch in ours is connected to a cord in the front overhead above the driver that needs to be plugged into the outlet beside the power invertor panel.

Thank you for the information. This makes total sense.