PDA

View Full Version : Felt Strip Under Slide on 04 Endura 3640

Earl B.
09-18-2021, 06:00 AM
We just purchased an 04 Endura and am working on fixing things as I look it over. Does anyone have a felt strip that runs along the bottom of the LR slide. I am Not sure if this is how it was from the factory but mine coming off and I want to replace it. I need to know if the felt goes between the slide and the rail allowing the slide to sort of ride on the felt or if the felt is attached so it just touches the bottom of the slide. Mine is between the slide and the rail on one end and hanging off on the other.

I appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Earl

unom
09-26-2021, 12:08 PM
HI, I just happened to have my RV outside, with the slide out. Here's a pic of the felt (for some reason photo is upside down)- looks like it might be tricky to get it reinstalled properly. I've included a quick drawing of how it's placed because the photo isn't all that clear.

Earl B.
09-26-2021, 12:19 PM
Thank you. I had figures it out. Once I jacked the slide up a bit, I could reach in and feel where the adhesive had been. I pulled it all out, clean the rail and installed new felt. I think we are good now. I appreciate you getting back to me and it confirms I did it correctly.