PDA

View Full Version : Converter Fan keeps running

Coachmeme
09-30-2021, 03:05 PM
Hello. We have taken one trip in our Gulf stream Vista Cruiser and before the trip, the converter fan did NOT constantly run - since returning the fan is constantly running. I called the dealer and received the verdict that this is because it is/was hot out. It is no longer hot out and when plugged into 110 AC the converter fan runs.
Thank you for any help!

Yukon Jack
09-30-2021, 11:32 PM
My inverter fan runs when powering something like the fridge.

Coachmeme
10-06-2021, 11:34 AM
Yukon Jack - thanks. Our son replaced it with a two-fan converter!

THenne1713
10-10-2021, 12:57 PM
Hello. We have taken one trip in our Gulf stream Vista Cruiser and before the trip, the converter fan did NOT constantly run - since returning the fan is constantly running. I called the dealer and received the verdict that this is because it is/was hot out. It is no longer hot out and when plugged into 110 AC the converter fan runs.
Thank you for any help!

Fan running (usually) a symptom of converter LOAD; LOW battery water will keep battery from charging and stop charge load from dropping off, other loads also affect. Haven't heard MINE run but once** since changing incandescent bulbs to LED; used to be ONE bulb would make it run after a few minutes. Are all CARGO Lights OFF? REFRIG OFF? ** That was after running slide a few times.