PDA

View Full Version : Towing a 2016 Cadillac srx4

Lamonty
01-29-2022, 09:44 AM
Is anyone towing a 2016 Cadillac SRX4?

Oldflyboy
01-31-2022, 06:07 PM
Hope you have done your research. I looked and there are few that can be towed without some major preparations to prevent harm to your car.
There are some publications that list the what vehicles that are towable ad what you have to do to tow.
Just do plenty of research before you tow.

Just my $0.02 worth.

Dennis4809
02-13-2022, 09:21 PM
GM has switched things a couple times. Main thing is to read the owners manual. In this case, it says that it is towable. Just be sure to follow the instructions. This is from the owners manual for 2016.

“Dinghy TowingFront-wheel-drive andall-wheel-drive vehicles may bedinghy towed from the front. Thesevehicles can also be towed byplacing them on a platform trailerwith all four wheels off of theground. For other towing options,see the information on dolly towing”

Puettz
02-14-2022, 05:18 PM
I tow a 2015 Cadillac SRX. It is an excellent vehicle for towing. The only thing you have to do is open the garment around the shifter and with a plain screwdriver there is a latch you push down on and you can shift into neutral. That’s all you do. They recommend you start up the car when you take breaks to start the car to get fluids running through the transmission. Great Toad.