PDA

View Full Version : Replacement doors

kitty
05-16-2022, 09:00 AM
Hi, I have a 2020 Innsbruck 274QB. I need to replace the mirrored pantry/cupboard door. Can anyone tell me the best place/way to get one. I reached out to my dealer but they never reply back. Looking g for another option. TYIA

JacobForks
05-29-2022, 09:51 AM
If at all possible, get the door repaired by a local cabinet shop. The mirror can be replaced at a glass shop. If repair is not possible it could cost big bucks for a custom built replacement.

A busted door latch caused one of the bedroom closet doors in my 2008 Crescendo to swing open. When I opened the wall slide the knob caught on the bathroom doorframe and the cabinet door was pulled apart. It was a mess. Local shop charged $75 to clamp and glue it back together. You can't tell it was ever broken except for 2 braces inside the door. I forget what I paid for the mirror. We now rubber band our closed closet door knobs together before bringing in the slideout.

THenne1713
06-03-2022, 01:38 AM
Just take to local small cabinet shop?

JacobForks
06-03-2022, 06:37 AM
I did a Google search for nearby cabinet shops and then made a few calls. I was looking for a shop that did custom work. I found one that said they would give it a try with no guarantees and brought them the door with ALL the pieces. It took them a few days to get to my small job, but I had the door back in a week. They said that the door would not be fixable if it got broken like that again. Then they sent me to a glass shop for the mirror. That took another week.