PDA

View Full Version : Need help please!! Gulf Stream Ameri-Lite 197BH

Vespalad
09-18-2022, 11:12 AM
Hello!
First post here - first time travel trailer owner.
We've purchased a 2022 Gulf Stream RV Ameri-Lite Super Lite 197BH. We bring her home on Thursday and couldn't be more excited!!

I'm hoping another 197BH owner might be able to help me out with a quick measurement... I need to buy a drop for my hitch receiver and with the dealer closed today and tomorrow, I have no means of getting the measurement myself.

Specifically I need to know the distance from the ground to the bottom of the coupler - while the trailer is level.

If anyone would be willing to get this measurement for me I would be eternally grateful! I cant seem to find it anywhere online.

RY469
10-02-2022, 10:52 AM
Hello!
First post here - first time travel trailer owner.
We've purchased a 2022 Gulf Stream RV Ameri-Lite Super Lite 197BH. We bring her home on Thursday and couldn't be more excited!!

I'm hoping another 197BH owner might be able to help me out with a quick measurement... I need to buy a drop for my hitch receiver and with the dealer closed today and tomorrow, I have no means of getting the measurement myself.

Specifically I need to know the distance from the ground to the bottom of the coupler - while the trailer is level.

If anyone would be willing to get this measurement for me I would be eternally grateful! I cant seem to find it anywhere online.

Start with 22" top of ball to the ground. This allows around one inch squat (drop) once connected. You can adjust from there.