PDA

View Full Version : tourmaster owners

trickto322
05-26-2007, 09:34 PM
How many Tourmaster owners use the built-in stainless grill in the basement? I cannot bring myself to use mine, its so nice looking :lol: . Its kinda of close to the side of the coach too.

hyall
05-26-2007, 09:55 PM
same here I njust keep it polish lol

coolchas11
05-27-2007, 07:42 PM
I'll step in line with you guys. Open up the grill periodically to check it out and then close it! Charlie

djqualls
05-31-2007, 11:19 PM
Don't Have One..

Don't Want One......

GStream40
06-01-2007, 06:36 AM
Gee guys, If I had one in my coach I would use it or it would be gone.
I can understand not using it where it is mounted, I thought that when I looked at the TM at the rally last year, way to close to the coach just for safety reasons and getting smoke etc on the coach.

But in reality, I don't carry anything that isn't used in the storage compartments of the coach. We use the same theory here at the home base also, "Don't use in a year, then we don't need it, get rid of it."

Use the grill, if not in the position that it is mounted, then make it portable to be used on a table.

Comments?

Ron

trickto322
06-02-2007, 02:26 AM
We did remove ours to free up some storage.

hyall
06-02-2007, 01:39 PM
Hey I store my tools in it :) LOL 8)

rdlamb
07-08-2007, 10:20 PM
Pulled it out, set it up, looked at it, then put it all back. You are right, it takes up space. It weights a lot. If I bang my head on it one more time....
But, I did fire it up. Didn't cook on it, just fired it up.
Impressive. I don't think there will be any problem with it being to close to the coach.
My question is, why not use it? Cleaning looks to be ok, with some easyoff and a spray from the on board hose. My answer is,,,, er,,,, ummm,,,, I like charcoal... Have a marvelous Cobb(tm) that cooks well.
Use the propane line from the on-board grill to power my Campchef.
Nice to see the banter.
Take care
Rick

allan cislini
07-21-2007, 04:52 PM
:roll: I can't believe you don't use the bbq. I have a T40A avd use the bbq all the time. It is far enough away from the coach not to create a problem. You just have to get use to the fact that not all things you can keep brand newlooking, but the trade off is a great stake.