PDA

View Full Version : Anybody own any Streamwear??

lockdoc
06-04-2007, 12:31 PM
Hi all-

Just a question to see what if anything I might want to purchase from the site for Streamwear. Anybody wearing Streamwear gear that is impressed with a particular article. I have always been a team player (once the team has been chosen) and am thinking of buying some gear and would like your input.

Say I want to spend $50 to $100.....what would you suggest? Shirt or jacket or sweater or windshirt or.............you get the idea. I thought it might be a different way to meet other GS owners while out and about!

Thanks in advance!

coolchas11
06-04-2007, 04:33 PM
Ray, last year I won the Gulf Streamers photo contest and got $250 in Streamwear. Sue and I ordered jackets and golf shirts. I also ordered two rayon button shirts. The clothing is very nice and seems well made. You can order Gulf Streamers or Gulf Stream Coach logos. Charlie

Bill Reetz
06-04-2007, 06:18 PM
If you're going to the Back Home rally - hold off on your purchase until you get there, you can try on and see the fit i.e. is an XL really that big? Also I've been to 2 of these Back Home Rallies and there's usually a clearance sale on unsold merchandise at really good prices!

Bill Reetz
03 Yellwstone Silver Edition
Largo FL

GStream40
06-04-2007, 09:09 PM
We have the Avenue Jackets and golf shirt/jackets. I also have a couple of cotton hats. Plus some other items that we have won at the rallies.

Bill is correct, at the rally they have usually some discontinued items at reduced prices.

Ron