PDA

View Full Version : Looking at GS Super Nova

SueMac
06-07-2007, 08:43 AM
:D Hi Folks,

We're new here and looking at the Super Nova. Waiting on some figures from a couple of dealers to see if we do this or not.

We currently own a 42' Country Coach and think we need to downsize since we no longer full time. There are a lot of features on the big Class A that we'll miss. But we need to re-direct our RV'ing.

We've had lots of RV experience and have owned several brands. They all seem to have a hitch somewhere.

I've read horror stories about some of he manufactures, GS included. Do you find them improving on their response to owners. Right now I can't say enough about the help we get from CC.

We've read mostly good things about the Super Nova but of course it is way different than our previous Class A's (Newmar, Alfa, Country Coach) Because switching models/brands etc. is a traumatic experience can you give me some confidence that this change will be a good thing?

If we go ahead with this purchase, I'll report on our decision.

Thanks for any encouragement you can give.

Sue

coolchas11
06-08-2007, 08:01 PM
Sue, I can only speak from our experience. We have had three GS motorhomes, the present one being a Tour Master. Fortunately, all our dealings with GS have been positive, albeit few in number. Charlie