PDA

View Full Version : on line

earljan34
06-26-2007, 07:23 PM
Hey Timothy & Lockdoc glad to see you here!!!

Earl

Timothy
06-26-2007, 07:38 PM
Hey Earl how's it going. We are getting ready for a trip to California. We leave Saturday morning for three weeks!
Kevin, you make it home OK....Tim

lockdoc
06-26-2007, 08:44 PM
Hi guys!

It IS fun to see some life on here!

Yes, Tim we made it home just fine. Nobody hassled the GS train!!! I even drove by several troopers in Wisconsin and they didn't seem to look twice. We hit bad traffic coming back through Mpls/St Paul though and that was NOT fun with that beast.....but we did ok and got home safe.

Too bad you couldn't have stopped on Saturday.....it was a blast! We were just a few miles north of where you went through.

Take care.....and have a good trip.

Kevin

Timothy
06-26-2007, 09:04 PM
I know what you mean about the traffic around the twin cities, we go there several times a year, my wife's mom and step dad live in Columbia Heights. Last time I went through in June on my way to North Dakota hit a mess of construction by White Bear Lake on 694, fortunatly my "train" only cosists of the fiver.

I wish I would have had the time to stop when you were down here, we'll have to hook up some time in the future.
Had to go to a business meeting in Mad town today so the day went pretty quick, I hope the rest of the week goes as fast, and then time can slow down for the next three weeks LOL.
I don't have internet access when we're on the road so I'll have to catch up on the posts when I get back.

lockdoc
06-26-2007, 09:17 PM
I have the broadband card through Sprint and I sure like keeping it with me when I travel. It is fun just to do what we did this weekend in communicating with you and checking email.