View Single Post
Old 07-24-2022, 02:08 PM   #7
Bike Dr

A quick funny story!!
Turn off all the power to the coach!! The reason I say this is because!!
I got my airbags and set up the jacks and cribbed as mentioned above!
Moved on to just crawl right on in there and start to pull out the old bags, it must have been at least 95° out with always it seems high humidity here in MD. At that point I'm all sweaty not that anyone wants to know but I work hard so it happens. I am laying on my back under the coach on the ground and reach up in the coach to begin moving the bottom nut and got stung!! Or so I thought on the under side of my arm in that tender area just below my arm pit..I look around and see a few small mud bee nest but no bees!! I thought okay back to it, I reach back up in to give it another go and BAM!!! STUNG AGAIN!!! I'm at this point like WTH my uncle who is standing out on the side hears my rucase underneath because at that point right then it hit me! I wasn't getting stung I was getting shocked!! I said I'm getting shocked and he replied do you see something wrong? I said no I'm literally getting shocked!
What was happening was I keep power to my coach all the time for the charger but the switches for the coach were still on from raising it up. At this point everything was fine but the coaches electrical system sits on tires! So with me sweating and the coach in the on position when I touched it I was the only thing between the coaches electrical system and the natural ground and when it hit that tender spot under my arm witch was no way enough to hurt you but I got quite a tingle and realized what had happened right away after turning off the switches to the coach it was back to work on the bags but had a good laugh in the process!!

I'm a tech for a living but sometimes the stupidest things will happen!

LIFE IS GOOD!!!! LIVING IT!!!!

2005 41' Atrium 8410 SE CAT
2017 20' weller's inclosed trailer
2014 Streetglide Special
2010 mini cooper
Bike Dr is offline   Reply With Quote