View Single Post
Old 07-18-2021, 12:51 PM   #6
bmojmhs

Something that is not shown is the plumbing to & from the reservoir. When I bought my MH there was only 1 of the jacks had a proximity switch and i didn't want to add any. So through dealing with Equilaizer Tech Support and reading the literature, I finally figured out the pump has a 90 sec timer on it. So when I push the button to raise the jacks the pump runs for 90 sec and the jacks come up, unless I have parked on a hill and some of the jacks are extended a long way. They may retract about 90%, then I have to bring the offending jacks up individually the rest of the way.

For the system to run for 90 secs there has to be a bypass valve in the system controlled by an electronic device. I would assume the device detects the pressure in the line and if it gets too high the bypass opens and dumps the fluid into the reservoir.

Just spitballing here, but if the electronic device fails, that may cause the pump fuse to blow. The bypass does not show up in the electrical or plumbing drawings so it maybe internal to the pump itself.

Also there is a check valve in the line to keep pressure in the hoses. My check valve leaks and I have never had it fixed. So, over time, like a week, one or 2 of the jacks will rise slightly and I have to lower them again. When I bring in the slides, I may have to bump them to get the lines full of fluid again before they will come in.

It's always something.
bmojmhs is offline   Reply With Quote