View Single Post
Old 07-18-2021, 06:50 PM   #7
THenne1713

Send a message via AIM to THenne1713 Send a message via Yahoo to THenne1713

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudsguzzler64 View Post
Just taking a shot in the dark here. I have definite slide issues as they are blowing the fuse at the hydraulic pump motor. We were almost stranded with them open this past weekend. I know I need an expert to diagnose the issue, but nobody can even look at it until August.. Haha, one place told me to check back in December. I bought this unit preowned and really have no documentation on the manual operation of the slides. We are normally 3 or 4 day weekenders, but have a full week scheduled at the end of July. We've never done a full week and the Family was sooooo looking forward to it. I was going to cancel, but if I can open and close the slides manually, we'll do it. Maybe someone has info on manual operation of the hydraulic pump slide system??? I know there are different brands but perhaps, someone with an Endura from 04 to 07 or so , maybe there is documentation that would be helpful. Please help if you can !!!
1) You can manually operate hydraulics tp retract (NOT sure about Extend?); need a handle for the built-in hand-pump (conduit/ pipe/ rod/ maybe big screw driver can work?); Little RED handles/ Knobs on valves to BYPASS HYDRAULIC SOLENDOIDS; 2) You can download PDF manuals from LCI/ Lippert/ website, they took over DEWALD; if blowing fuses; 3) Blowing fuses/ tripping breakers OFTEN caused by electric solenoids sticking engaged; 4) I replaced electric solenoids on mine and cured my breaker tripping issues after 2nd trip: You can buy OEM for $40-$75/each, but I used these just fine: https://www.amazon.com/Stens-435-435...xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

Best practiced in the driveway and BEST to have "Circuit Breakers vs fuses" (My BREAKERS under step next to battery on my Class-C; but also now carry spare 12VDC breaker; found some bad when removing to replace CHARGE SOLENOID earlier this year.