View Single Post
Old 09-06-2006, 01:16 AM   #13
RayChez1

Default TourMaster

TourMaster used to be Gulfstreams top of the line luxury coach. I believe that the Friendship G8 is priced a lot higher now then the new TourMaster. I do believe that the TourMaster might be second in line of the luxury coaches.. I know that I looked at a TourMaster in Las Vegas and was kind of disappointed with it. I expected it to be like the old TourMasters where they had a lot of luxury interiors. But overall it looked like a well made caoch for the money. I know that it didn't have the amenities that are on my Scenic Cruiser. But the Scenic Cruiser in 2006 was approaching 300K and 42' long. I think they started getting too expensive and sales were not as good as the entry level coaches. I hope they bring it back in a couple of years again and I will buy another if they do bring it back.
By the way I notice that you have a Hummer. I have been thinking of buying one, the smaller H2, to tow behind the coach. The only thing that has held me back is the five cylinder engine. It probably is the same engine that is on the Colorado. I was hoping it had a V-6 or a small V-8.
Aventa II Blue Ox
RayChez1 is offline   Reply With Quote