View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 09:58 AM   #14
GStream40
Site Team

Dave,
I understand your frustration, have been there with the voice mail crap with many other companies.

I have dealt with Lori Kaller ext. 3657 Warranty Dept. when I had a problem with my windshield and she always got back to me right away. She was a great help and got approval for the repair by the dealer. The dealer didn't do it correctly, but that is another story.

What I would do is call 1-800-289-8787 and press "0" for the operator and ask her if she is actually in her office. Maybe illness or something is the reason she has not gotten back to you. Not making excuses for her, just maybe there is a good reason of not returning your calls.

I would also call Bobbie ext. 5304 @ GSC Service and get her opinion of the installation of the ac "boost". You could also ask for Brandon's opinion.
Both helped make sure the repair was done correctly on my windshield at the Back Home Rally.

Hang in there buddy, I am sure it will be resolved, but sometimes the wheels turn slower than we are able to take at times.

Keep us updated, Ron
GStream40 is offline   Reply With Quote