View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 04:04 PM   #18
darbyjudy

Default Ordered another converter box

I finally found a wireing diagram for the audio system for my MH. I knew they had to be a splitter somewhere and in order to find it I had to take apart the side of the cabinet where the sony system, and all the rest of the audio equiptment is located. there is a large area behind the side of the cabinet and lots of wires located there also. Before I put it back I installed an axcess panel so it will be easier if I need to go there again. Should have been done this way at the factory. Only thing I am not sure of now is will I be able to use cable. Everything else works but I notice that the cable also goes through the TV antenna amplifier. So it also has to go through the converter and I am not sure the converter will pass it. But if it doesn't I don't care for I hardly ever use cable

Above is how I had the wireing connected but did not get cable when hooked to it. Read somewhere that I needed a converter box that had the analog pass-thru in order to use the cable. so I went ahead an ordered another converter box with the analog-pass thru. what do you think will it all work OK when I get the next converter hooked up????
Didn't know what else to do. If this doesn't work I guess I will just have to move the wires around each time I am somewhere where they have cable.