View Single Post
Old 04-11-2016, 06:36 PM   #13
RayChez1

Default Re: Just bought our first coach 2000 scenic cruiser

Hello Chignitions,

On my 2002 Scenic Cruiser all it has in front of the parking brake is one switch for the Jacob retarder. I believe on yours some of the rocker switches that are on the right hand dash were laid out on where the retarder switch is. But any switch should have a small picture as to what they are for.

Now the spot light has a joy stick right next to the little green off/on switch. If you want the spot light to point in certain direction, you just move that joy stick which ever way you want it to point the light. Then ahead of it is a small switch for the heaters on the mirrors.

The ECONO switch you press it once you are on the road. But honestly I do not believe it gives any better fuel mileage, the only thing it does is when you start going up long grades it does not shift as often. I actually take it off when climbing so that the transmission does not lug down.

All the DC fuses are on the first compartment under the drivers seat. You should have a schematic drawing on the compartment walls showing what each fuse represents. There are also two medal boxes with covers that have more fuses in them and the schematic is inside the box covers.
Aventa II Blue Ox
RayChez1 is offline   Reply With Quote