View Single Post
Old 08-09-2008, 10:22 AM   #54
RayChez1

Yes, welcome to the RV world and I do agree with you that the QC on all these expensive toys is a lot to be desired. But I don't think I have seen the perfect company yet and we have been RVing for many years. A good dealer is very important in correcting what is called shake down problems. I think you will like the Gulfstream TourMaster. It seems to me like a good coach. When we bought in 2003 they did not have the TM, but we bought what was the top of the line then, which was the Scenic Cruiser. My wife and I just love our coach, but we did have some shake down issues when we first got it. Since the issues were resolved I have not had a problem in the last four or five years. Now I had a coachmen before and I only kept it for six months and I got rid of it. I had lots of problems with the slide motors, so it happens with just about every coach I can think off. I do most of the work on my coach now. I even change the oils and lube the chassis. It is easier then what most would think.
I think you made the right choice on the TM.
The only thing I wish I had gotten a forty foot instead of 38', larger is always better.
Aventa II Blue Ox
RayChez1 is offline   Reply With Quote