View Single Post
Old 11-10-2006, 08:36 AM   #6
GStream40
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by djqualls
1: Replaced Recliner with opposing couch. (had to be custom made by Flexsteel because GS alledgedly welched on them and went with another furniture manfacturer after mockup and ramp up of next model year production ($2,000)

2: Diamond Shield Paint Protection & paint repair

3: OnBoard Power protection for both gen power and shore power.

4: Power Cord Reel for Shore Power....(I know its a toy...)

5: Buff and recondition stains on all glass that was on it when I purchased. Glass manufuctuer denied any responsibility.

Actually it was about $7,800 in total...
Those were all good and practical options. The power cord reel sure will be nice so that you will not have to wrestle the 50 amp cord. Everyone should have the protection for their A/C supply voltage. The Diamond Shield Protection is great for the front of the coach. I have the 3m shield on our coach and also had it applied on our first coach. Really keeps the paint from chipping from bugs ETC.

We had stains on our glass also when we got it, I believe it was from the minerals in the water used to wash it and maybe some acid rain. It was a lot of work to get them off. Now I keep the windows waxed with Dry Wash n' Guard. That really helps to protect them.

Ron
GStream40 is offline   Reply With Quote