View Single Post
Old 11-13-2006, 09:18 PM   #2
GStream40
Site Team

Default Re: boost/conditioner

Quote:
Originally Posted by EHILL
was reading a reply on tour master caravan and ron talked about boost/conditioner and we were wondering just what that is for we are having problems w/ our air 2007 tour master basement air we are taking it in wed and would appreciate any feed back

jd & ellen
EHILL,

There have been some of the new Tour Masters that are having a cooling problem with the basement air conditioning as the circulation is not what it should be and it does not cool the coach.

Gulf Stream Coach has authorized the installation of a roof top unit on some of these and calling them "boost/conditioner". They are supposed to work with the basement unit to cool the coach.

I was responding to Dave (djqualls) when I mentioned the unit because his was one that GSC had authorized the installation of one of these units.

If you are having the same problem, I would recommend that you contact GSC and your dealer. I understand that GSC is well aware of the problem and are working on it, but they are taking care of the coaches already built on a case by case basis when the customer complaints.

Ron
GStream40 is offline   Reply With Quote