View Single Post
Old 07-25-2022, 09:51 AM   #22
BigBoyAl

Chuck,
I am hoping you might be able to help guide me now that I have replaced the cooling system in my fridge and have it installed again. It wasn't too bad of a process just a bunch of tedious work to get the fridge pulled out, remove old system and replace with new system and reinstall but all that is done. I labeled wired good to ensure I could re-connect them properly and I believe all is correct. When I tried to turn on the fridge, the control board didn't respond. I got out the volt meter and began to dig deeper and found all outlets worked fine but the main house power isn't getting 12 volt to the fridge, guessing I may have blown a fuse by not disconnecting power before trying to reconnect power wires? In my RV there is a basement compartment up front on drivers side where all the house fuses are (I believe) and I need to open that up and check for fuses - my question is, do you know of any source that maps out where the relevant fuses might be located, I ran out of time yesterday and fear the fuses are not well labeled in that compartment.
BigBoyAl is offline   Reply With Quote