View Single Post
Old 01-23-2023, 08:53 PM   #5
Seadog63

Well big John if your going to boondock you gotta figure out what your usage will be and will you need a converter to go from 12 volt to 110 volt like your microwave, etc. not to mention solar panels. That’s if your camping that way, yeah the Jenny will charge them. And see if your rv if moterized has the capacity to keep them up to charge. Lithium is nice and is very expensive, like $400.00 per battery for starters pending on who you buy from and brand like battleborns. If your just wanting to replace and use hookups in the campgrounds etc I’d stick with good deep cycles. You can buy three deep cycles for the price of one lithium as a average and yeah the lithium has a good life to them but bottom line is what your willing to spend, how you camp or want to camp. It’s all about choices. Check you tube out on rv lithium battery installs and all that,, there is a mountain of excellent info there that can help you. I stick with good deep cycles on my motorhome beings we use full hookups all the time and even if we overnight in a Cracker Barrel and the weather is mild our deep cycles are more than enough for most everything. Tho we use the Jenny on occasion. Hope this help’s somewhat.
Seadog63 is offline   Reply With Quote